EIZO ColorEdge CS2400R
EIZO introduces the new ColorEdge CS2400R, the most affordable entry in the graphics monitor series.
The hardware-calibrated 24" IPS panel has a resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels and covers the sRGB and Rec.709 colour spaces 100 per cent. There are also numerous additional docking features via USB-C.
Perfection „out of the Box“
The CS2400R has a resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels with an aspect ratio of 16:10, offering noticeably more space than conventional monitors in 16:9. The IPS panel offers full coverage of the sRGB colour space relevant for web applications as well as the Rec.709 film colour space.
The Digital Uniformity Equalizer (DUE) ensures homogeneous image representation and the 16-bit look-up table guarantees absolutely precise colour representation with up to 10-bit colour depth.
The elaborate EIZO factory calibration ensures that the monitor is delivered already perfectly calibrated and pre-calibrated so that users can get started straight away. Each CS2400R comes with an individual calibration report that documents the perfection of the factory calibration.
For regular recalibration and to create your own calibration targets, the CS2400R is compatible with EIZO's ColorNavigator software, which can be downloaded free of charge.
Central dock in the creative workflow
Via USB-C, a single cable is used to transmit the image signal and to feed the USB hub of the monitor. In addition, a mobile device can be supplied with up to 70 watts of charging current. In this way, the CS2400R becomes the central dock of the creative workflow with a flick of the wrist. Of course, the monitor also has a DisplayPort and an HDMI connection.
- 24" wide gamut LCD with 1920 x 1200 pixels, 16:10 format
- 100 % sRGB and Rec.709
- 300 cd/m² maximum brightness, contrast 1000:1
- 10-bit display, 16-bit look-up table
- Exact hardware calibration of brightness, white point and gamma
- Digital Uniformity Equalizer for perfect luminance distribution and colour purity
- USB-C (DisplayPort signal and up to 70 Watt Power Delivery), DisplayPort and HDMI input
- USB hub with two 5Gbps (USB 3) and two USB 2 downstream ports
- 5-year EIZO factory warranty with on-site replacement
The monitor is available in stores immediately.